To add a Twitter timeline to your homepage, first generate the plugin code at twitter.com:
1) Log in at http://twitter.com
2) Create a new Twitter Widget at https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new
When you're ready, go back to Mixform, and:
1) Open the homepage designer.
2) Click Edit Layout.
3) Click Add Widget, and then click Plugins, Twitter Timeline.
An empty widget will be added to your homepage. Next:
1) Click Edit Content.
2) Click Configure Twitter Plugin.
3) Paste the code generated by Twitter into the form and save.
After you upload the embed code, I'll get a notification e-mail, and I'll manually review and approve the code you submitted before it appears on your website. Because of the maintenance involved in approving each widget, I'm limiting this feature to the following plans:
I hope you enjoy this new feature. Any questions? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org